Certifications and Professional Memberships
• Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
• Former Clinical Professor Oral Medicine, Temple Dental School. 1996 -1997
• Former Adjunct Clinical Professor Restorative Dentistry Kornberg School of Dentistry. 2015
• Appointed Director of Dental Services, Simpson House
• Past Vice President, Temple University School of Dentistry Alumni Board
• Former member, Cosmetic Consortium
• Member, Eastern Dental Society
• Member, Academy of General Dentistry
• Member, Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• Aesthetic Dentistry Post Graduate Certificate, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Department of Continuing Education
• A-Z Implant Dentistry Post Graduate Certificate, UCLA University
• Prestigious Dawson Center Occlusion TMJ Studies
• Certified, Nash Institute in Veneer Dentistry
• Certified from World Clinical Laser Institute
• Created the CIL Institute (Communication Internet Learning for Dentists) in 2018
• Developer of the Philly Dental Splash, a prestigious event attended by educators, prominent speakers and dental companies from across the USA, 2018
About UNIVERSITY CITY Pennsylvania Dental
University City Pennsylvania Dental has been providing the Philadelphia community with expert dental care for over the past 40 years!
If you live or work in the University City section of Philadelphia, we are here to give you and your family the best care we can. Many of our patients work at HUP, CHOP, Penn Presbyterian, Drexel, etc as well as local small businesses in the area.
We provide our patients with a clean and comfortable office filled with state of the art equipment. Stop in and say HI! Our friendly, knowledgeable staff can help you schedule an appointment or answer any questions you may have about our practice.
We know that many people simply don’t have time during the work week for a trip to the dentist, so our office has extended hours and Saturday hours to make it more convenient for you.
We offer expert general and preventative dental care as well as cosmetic dentistry. There’s no need to go anywhere else!
Dental Insurance ~ We take most PPO Insurance Plans
What Dental Insurance Do You Accept?
We take most PPO insurance plans! PPO dental insurance plans give you the freedom to choose a dentist in or out of network. Delta Dental, Cigna, Guardian, more. Please ask one of our friendly staff members.
if you are covered by a dental insurance plan, we can also file your insurance forms for you and add a request to have the benefits assigned to our office. Also please note that if you are responsible for a co-pay, we require that it be paid when treatment begins.
If you don’t have dental insurance, we also take dental payments through CareCredit, which offers dental care financing to help you pay for your dental treatments. It’s easy to sign up for and offers many payment plans and features.